11748Re: OpenTracker USB released

  • Greg
    Jan 6, 2011
      One of the things that I liked about the OT2 was the ability to work with Garmin Nuvi fleet management (FMI). having one unit that was the GPS and the display was interesting. If anything that I had disliked about APRS was that it needed a PC/laptop to display while mobile until you showed up.

      Of Course now the problem is finding a Nuvi that does fleet management correctly. Just as supplies of the MCUs will dry up, so are Nuvi 350s. BTW, how does the AVmaps work with the Kenwood?