1143SAR/APRS mailing list

  • Curt, WE7U
    Oct 30, 2006
      In order to try to get people with similar interests collected
      together in one place, we now have the "SAR_APRS" yahoo group.

      We intend to keep the focus on emergency groups only. "Normal" and
      public-service APRS operations already have many excellent forums to
      discuss such things.

      Discussions about the use of APRS in SAR and similar organizations
      ends up getting spread across many mailing lists, making it
      difficult to collect a critical mass in one place.

      If you have an interest in using APRS for SAR and/or other emergency
      groups, please subscribe to this list: