      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Wes Johnston, AI4PX
      Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 4:14 AM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] Progress

      zeiner diode clamp?
      Wes

      On 10/15/06, scott@opentrac. org <scott@opentrac. org> wrote:

      I've got Peet Bros weather station support working on both serial ports -
      needs a little more work to keep from getting confused if it's getting both
      NMEA and Wx. Anyone got an Ultimeter 2000 series to hook up for testing?

      I'm trying to come up with a low part count, adjustable sensitivity logic
      level interface for the piezo motion sensor. Not really sure what the best
      approach to this is, since it needs to detect millivolt level signals, but
      if you thump the sensor it can generate tens of volts and blast a FET gate.

      Where there's silence, there is no Hope.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic