1111Progress

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Oct 15, 2006
      I've got Peet Bros weather station support working on both serial ports -
      needs a little more work to keep from getting confused if it's getting both
      NMEA and Wx. Anyone got an Ultimeter 2000 series to hook up for testing?

      I'm trying to come up with a low part count, adjustable sensitivity logic
      level interface for the piezo motion sensor. Not really sure what the best
      approach to this is, since it needs to detect millivolt level signals, but
      if you thump the sensor it can generate tens of volts and blast a FET gate.