11069Re: [tracker2] tracker is installed

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Aug 31, 2010
      And what radio, and what TNC, and what connections? I see the beacon
      says OT2m and Nuvi 350, but connected to what radio?

      Have you tuned your transmit level (deviation)? I've found this page to
      be an excellent reference of a way to do that "by ear", provided you
      have a second radio to listen to your own transmissions.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for windows Mobile and Win32

      Fred Hillhouse wrote:
      > KD8HTG with no SSID is what I see.
      > Best regards,
      > Fred