11001Re: [tracker2] Re: OT2m in permanent digipeater

    Aug 10, 2010
      I haven't had a chance to go back and check this again with the most
      recent firmware, but previously my buffer testing method involved
      playing a bunch of non-stop traffic with the quiet time set high enough
      that it never got a chance to digi anything. Last time I checked this
      it behaved as expected, dropping packets it couldn't fit in the buffer
      and not causing any other disruption.

      Right now the T2 code base is in major flux as I get it set up to run on
      the MC9SAW60 chip. This is mostly to deal with component availability
      issues and shouldn't make any difference from the user's perspective,
      but for now it needs more testing as things get juggled around in the
      memory map so that both targets compile and run properly. Once this is
      done I'll be hitting the bug list and trouble reports again, but for now
      it's hard to get to some of that stuff.

      Scott