10804Mobile Display

  • Gary
    Jul 1, 2010
      Other than the Garmin nuvi 350 what are some of you using for mobile displays? How far has anyone extended the LCD display cable from the Tracker 2, its better than no display for sure.

      I have a Tracker2 and would like to have a local display in my vehicle and be able to also send text traffic if desired. Not much room once I get all the rigs mounted though. Was thinking of building a mobile computer and using something like a 7 inch touch screen.

      Have looked a bit at the HP iPAQ APRSIS or CE but they seem small to read in the vehicle, I would need readers most likely for that.

      Gary Fiber K8IZ
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic