    From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Fred Hillhouse
    Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 13:39
    To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: RE: [tracker2] Can't connect to T2-301 using OTWINCFG [1 Attachment]

    Hi Nic,

    I did up a drawing for visual people (me) and it is attached. I like schematics most of them time.

    It doesn't show anything new really, but it does indicate direction of data flow between the hardware. The PC pins are always as indicated when dealing with the 9 pin dsub connectors. Again, this doesn't matter if you using a USB to RS232 or PC Card to RS232 or...

    Hope this helps!
    Fred