      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jason Winningham
      Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 12:19 PM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] NSR support?

      If I understand things correctly, doesn't the "preemptive" flag on the
      T2 digi config indicate that I can do something like preemptive digi on
      a call of SAR and use

      WIDE1-1,WIDE2- 2,SAR7-7

      so that it'll use the normal infrastructure or any special SAR even
      digis that are up, if they're doing preemptive? The special event
      digis could ignore WIDE and focus the traffic on the SAR paths, but a
      tracker would still get in if it happened to hit a WIDE before it hit a
      SAR.

      Or is that the problem you're trying to solve?

      -Jason
      kg4wsv

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic