10629Re: Tracker 2 with LCD - How did you package it?

  • JohnD
    Jun 1, 2010
      Thanks for the quick replies guys. That's what I love most about HAMS -- they respond.

      On a whim I sent an email to Pertelian asking them to sell me a dozen of their cases and/or tell me who their supplier is. I will let you know how that turns out.

      I also think this Polycase unit shows some promise. The window in it is too small and the thread bosses will not line up with the pcb, but it still might do the trick with a scalpel and a steady hand.  I especially like the removable end panel.

      http://www.polycase.com/item/ag-54-window.html

      stay tuned..

      K0JDD John
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic