1054Re: [tracker2] NSR support?

  • Wes Johnston, AI4PX
    Sep 26, 2006
      The NSR idea shifted out from under APRS.  It got bogged down in the AX25 level 2 connected mode stuff and they made changes to it that made it not helpful to APRS.  When I asked about the changes they said it was not for APRS any more.  So we stay with New wideN-N
      Wes

      On 9/25/06, Jesse Brown <kf4hzu@...> wrote:

      Will there be NSR support in the Tracker2 digi code?

      http://www.aprs-is.net/nosource_routing.htm

      Also, I'd love to help beta test if you need someone to work on the
      digi stuff. As I said on the OpenTracker list, I know C and a little
      assembly. I'm also very familiar with CVS.

      - Jesse

      P.S . Still looking for the source for OT1 build 53969 :)

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic