10187decode issues - only decoding digipeated packets

  • vk2abp
    Mar 28, 2010
      I have just setup a T2-135 and am hoping to have it as a fillin digipeater. The problem is that it only appears to decode packets sent from a digipeater. From my handheld about 50m away it gets good signal strength, but no decode (and i have tried from multiple other stations - not decoding anything direct when other TNC does) - but it does decode it if it goes through a digipeater. I am also unable to get it to digipeat anything, but want to tackle the decode problem first obviously.

      Beacons from the T2-135 are not a problem

      Hoping someone can help

      Bob - VK2ABP
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic