      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Fred Hillhouse
      Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 17:19
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [tracker2] Re: Nuvi 205

      If you have 50 stations come to the 350 then you use up 50 waypoints. But if those same 50 stations are moving and generate 10 position each, then you use up 500 waypoints. Clearly the first is best and that is where the 350 comes in. It does the first and is currently the best.

      Ideal GPS, there is none, sorry!

      I have recently added a laptop for mobile use and hopefully the waypoint issue will become moot for me. Check out APRSIS32 running on a ultra mobile. I have mine (not really an ultramobile but close) running and it is really awesome!

      Best regards,
      Fred