10115Re: Nuvi 205

  • ww5rm
    Mar 10, 2010
      Interesting!

      I have a couple of 350 and I don't consider the way it handles Mobile stations the ideal by a long shot!!!!! I am constantly bombarded with waypoints full all the time because it adds a extra number to the end of the SSID each time it is heard so to me the bread crumb trail seems to be a better way to go and waypoint expiration sure would help eliminate running out of waypoints.

      So tell me again how the 350 handles it properly? Because I don't see it that way.

      Randall

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)" <ldeffenb@...> wrote:

      > Scott Miller wrote:
      > > it doesn't automatically update the map, and it doesn't show waypoint
      > > names unless you select a station. I haven't had any luck so far
      > > getting anyone to change that.
      > >
      > > FMI 2.5 *does* allow automatic waypoint expiration, though, which is
      > > pretty cool.
      > >

      > So, two steps backwards and one step forward at this point?
      >
      > Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic