10103Re: [tracker2] Nuvi 205

    Mar 8, 2010
      On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      <ldeffenb@...> wrote:

      > All Nuvi's other than the 350 display breadcrumb trails for mobile APRS
      > stations.  ONLY the Nuvi 350 does it "right" as we APRS users would
      > consider it.  The wiki does give you the full details.

      I even added pretty colours to the wiki table so it's easier to
      identify which units are good...

      Green is proper support, yellow is partial support, and red is no support...

      Not much green in the table, so people should get the concept that the
      Nuvi 350 is the beast to use.