10073Re: [tracker2] T2 Programing questions

  • Michael Kaufman
    Mar 3, 2010
      Thanks Lynn, a very good point made on the long Acknowledgement
      message which I surly would not want sent out every time a message was
      sent to me. It might be a good thing as you said when traveling on
      the interstate and could not respond. It makes we wander if a
      different reply message could be sent from profile 2 which could
      become active above a certain speed. You got me thinking!!!

      Mike