Re: [tr-m] TR's Birthday

  • Theodore Roosevelt Assn.
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2004
      The Navy had a photographer there, as did the Town Supervisor. I'll see
      what I can do - either to the TRA website or to the TR Yahoo group photo
      section.

      Best wishes from Oyster Bay,

      Linda E. Milano
      Assistant Director (516) 921-6319
      Theodore Roosevelt Association Fax: (516) 921-6481
      P.O. Box 719 E-Mail: TRA_Milano@...
      Oyster Bay, NY 11771-0719 web: www.theodoreroosevelt.org