Re: [tr-m] Legion of Doers

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2000
      What page of the "Rise of TR" does this reference appear on?

      Best wishes from Oyster Bay,

      John A. Gable, Ph.D.
      Executive Director TRA_Gable@...
      Theodore Roosevelt Association (516) 921-6319
      P.O. Box 719 FAX: (516) 921-6481
      Oyster Bay, NY 11771-0719 www.theodoreroosevelt.org

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2000
        Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, my recall was not
        as "crystal" as I first thought. The passage appears on page 63 and
        refers to, "the fellowship of the doers."