Theodore Roosevelt event in Albany, NY - June 30th

  • Edward J. Renehan Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2004
      Paul Grondahl to Discuss His New Book:

      "I Rose Like a Rocket: The Political Education of
      Theodore Roosevelt" published by the Free Press

      When: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 at 5:30 p.m. at the
      Museum Theater, Cultural Education Center, Albany.

      Paul Grondahl will discuss his new book "I Rose Like a
      Rocket: The Political Education of Theodore
      Roosevelt."

      This event is sponsored by the Friends of the New York
      State Library, the New York State Library, and the NYS
      Writers Institute.

      A book signing and reception follow talk. Free and
      open to the public.

      For more information, call 518-473-1189.

      =====
      EDWARD J. RENEHAN JR.
      erenehan[at]yahoo.com
      http://renehan.blogspot.com