Re: [tr-m] Fwd: Theodore Roosevelt Online Cyclopedia created by Newmedia Publishing...

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2004
      Yes,  TR hired Newmedia to make a CD, and then again to put the material on our web site. Newmedia does great work. Visit the TRA web site to see and use this new reference.

      I thought the following story would be of interest to you.

      Theodore Roosevelt Online Cyclopedia created by Newmedia Publishing

      To read the entire story, visit http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/5/prweb129286.php.

      Best Regards,

      Ed Renehan