Fw: [TRA_DC] TR IN THE MARKETPLACE

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2004
                                                     TR Books:  The Market Values
          In 2003 at the Annual Meeting of the Theodore Roosevelt Association, and also at the Annual Meeting in Albany a few years ago, we had a symposium on TR collecting led by Major Greg Wynn, USMC, who is a noted TR collector. I forward this as a kind of continuation of those symposiums.  I think it is fascinating to see the prices, and to read Greg's informed analysis of the market values.  It may also cause some of you to take a second look at some of your TR books or those owned by your family.
                                                      John Gable at the TRA