Early Quentin Roosevelt gravesite image

  • Edward J. Renehan Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2003
      I've recently come across a very early photograph of
      Quentin Roosevelt's original French gravesite. Thought
      I'd share it with the group. This was taken a number
      of months before the 1919 image - showing tall cross,
      gravestone and fencing - that I used in my book THE
      LION'S PRIDE: THEODORE ROOSEVELT & HIS FAMILY IN PEACE
      AND WAR (1998).
      All best,
      Ed Renehan

      =====