Fw: Talk of TR-Lodge Friendship

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2003

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 5:42 PM
      Subject: Talk of TR-Lodge Friendship

                                             Talk on TR-Lodge Friendship

              Dr. Kathleen Dalton, biographer of Theodore Roosevelt, is giving a talk on the historic friendship between Theodore Roosevelt and Henry Cabot Lodge at the Massachusetts Historical Society, at  5PM on  THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2003.  This event is free, and you are welcome to attend,  but you need to RSVP by phone in advance. Call  (617) 646-0552
      See
    • mrmoose@pol.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2003
        I'd love to hear that! But for those of us who don't live in the Boston
        area, will a tape be available afterwards?

        Thanks!

        Linda Shookster

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 2003
          I do not know about a tape. You would have to call and ask the Mass.
          Historical Society. The phone number is given in the original announcement.
          Perhaps it will be on C-SPAN. I don't know.
          John Gable
          > I'd love to hear that! But for those of us who don't live in the Boston
          > area, will a tape be available afterwards?
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Linda Shookster

        • Linda Shookster
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 27 8:09 AM
            I was curious if anyone went to the book signing and heard Kathleen Dalton
            speak about the friendship between TR and Henry Cabot Lodge. Did she say
            anything that would be worth passing along?

            Thanks! Linda