Re: [tr-m] TR Study Group

  • Ken Messina
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 2, 2003
      John,

      That obviously makes sense.

      Do you know how I could contact the head of the New England Chapter?

      Regards,

      Ken Messina
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 2, 2003
        I wonder if we could add a discussion of a book to the Annual Meeting (maybe not this year as the time is very close).  Perhaps a Sunday morning thing for a couple of hours.

        Rogina
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 2, 2003
          This year at the Annual Meeting we are having an awesome seminar on TR collecting, led by Greg Wynn, on Friday, October 24, at 3: 30 PM, Roosevelt Hotel, Manhattan. Several noted TR collectors will speak  about their collections and show artifacts from their collections. The emphasis will be on books. On Sunday morning, October 26 we have an optional tour of the American Museum of Natural History.
                          Maybe next year we could have a book discussion. Speakers will include Char Miller and W. W. Brands out in Oregon.
                                   John Gable
          I wonder if we could add a discussion of a book to the Annual Meeting (maybe not this year as the time is very close).  Perhaps a Sunday morning thing for a couple of hours.

          Rogina

        • Robert Fairbairn
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
            Count me in, I live in a Metro-Boston, Medford to be
            exact.

            Rob

            http://shopping.yahoo.com
          • Ken Messina
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 21, 2003
              Rob,

              So far we are the only local individuals who have expressed interest.

              Are you planning to attend Kathleen Dalton's talk on TR and Henry Cabot
              Lodge on November 13th? If so, perhaps we can talk about the study
              group/maybe enlist some interested poeple then.

              Let me know.

              Best regards,

              Ken Messina
              kenmessina@...