TR Encounter

  • John L. Yirak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      This past week I was visiting the Stuhr Museum in Grand Island, Ne and saw an exhibit that referenced TR and his horseback ride around the area during a 1903 visit.  Today I checked out the museum website and saw that last May they had a TR day to commemorate that visit.

      One wonders how many other events of this type will be going on around the country to celebrate TR's presidential centennial.  I hope members of this group will post events as they become known.  Sorry I'm late on this one.

      John Yirak