Re: [tr-m] teddy rosevelt

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      TR did not fly fish. He did little fishing of any kind.

      However, Theodore Roosevelt, Jr. was a fly fisherman.

      Best wishes from Oyster Bay,

      John A. Gable, Ph.D.
      Executive Director TRA_Gable@...
      Theodore Roosevelt Association (516) 921-6319
      P.O. Box 719 FAX: (516) 921-6481
      Oyster Bay, NY 11771-0719 www.theodoreroosevelt.org