[tr-m] Conservation

  • Kevin Amadio
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2000
      I am trying to find a complete list of the national forests, national
      monuments and other protected areas establised by TR. Does anyone know
      where one has been published?
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2000
        The Complete list was printed in the Fall 1984 issue of the Theodore
        Roosevelt Association Journal...

        Linda Milano
        Assistant Director TRA@...
        Theodore Roosevelt Association (516) 921-6319
        P.O. Box 719 FAX: (516) 921-6481
        Oyster Bay, NY 11771-0719 www.theodoreroosevelt.org