[tr-m] Re: George Bird Grinnell and TR

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2000
      They had no falling our and were friends to the end. Look at the
      introduction by Grinnell in Volume 1 of _The Works of Theodore Roosevelt_
      (1920s), and numerous letters between them in the Theodore Roosevelt Papers
      at the Library of Congress.

      Best wishes from Oyster Bay,

      John A. Gable, Ph.D.
      Executive Director TRA@...
      Theodore Roosevelt Association (516) 921-6319
      P.O. Box 719 FAX: (516) 921-6481
      Oyster Bay, NY 11771-0719 www.theodoreroosevelt.org