Fw: Edith Roosevelt hand note to CAPT Pleadwell

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 10:13 AM
      It is a little known fact that Edith Roosevelt contributed an introduction
      to the Moore book on Washington noted below. Moore was an architect who
      wrote about the restoration/remodeling of the White House under the
      Roosevelts. The book is fairly rare. Few Roosevelt collectors seem to have
      it. Less rare is a letter by EKR.
      J. Gable