RE: [tr-m] Rough Riders

  • Bruce Holley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2003

      Although I loved the movie (Rough Riders) they definitely screwed up another work of drama that I also love, Shakespeare’s Henry V. When the Ivy League group directs fire on San Juan Hill their rendition of King Harry’s “we few we happy few” was somewhat askew. Coming from a more modest background I found it somewhat disconcerting

      Best regards from very rural Tennessee,

      Bruce Holley.