RE: [tr-m] Fw: Newsletter - Member Edition

  • sherryj@u.arizona.edu
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2002
      Thank you so much for the information. Yes, now that you mention it, I do recall
      that the fellow on the radio mentioned the Spanish American war at the time he
      was telling of the close call Roosevelt had there in Cuba. Trying to drive carefully
      and listen carefully at the same time is pretty tricky. There sure is a lot to learn ~
      thanks for your help and here's to a safe and happy and prosperous (in all ways)
      new year to you and to all.

      Sherry