[tr-m] Re: TR PIC?

  • Gojira1999@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2000
      Hi I am doing a speech on TR and wonder if anyone knew where i can download a
      nice pic of him in the jpg or gif format. Thanks
    • BluViolets@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2000
        there is a ring of web sites~ unfortunately i cant remember the address but
        they are all on the Spanish American war~ u might be able to find a good pic
        there. just search under spanish american war and it will come up.