[tr-m] another survey...

  • Aaron Bangor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2000
      For what it's worth, I found this on CNN's web site::

      >In a survey of 1,700 golf course superintendents, John F. Kennedy was voted
      their top choice of 20th century presidents with whom they would like to
      play a round of golf. Kennedy got 16 percent of the vote, followed by Dwight
      D. Eisenhower (13 percent), Ronald Reagan (12 percent) and Theodore
      Roosevelt (11 percent). Bill Clinton and George Bush tied for fifth with 8
      percent. ...