TR Auction Alert

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      There is a two-day auction of TR memorabilia, including books, sheet music, buttons, post cards, photo portraits, advertising handouts, etc.

      For those interested, visit www.woodyauction.com.  The auction is May 10-11, 2002.

      To any of those who have received duplicates or unwanted copies of this e-mail, my apologies - I used several mailing lists...

      Best wishes from Oyster Bay,

      Linda E. Milano
      Assistant Director                      (516) 921-6319
      Theodore Roosevelt Assn.       Fax:  (516) 921-6481
      P.O. Box 719                             E-Mail:  TRA_Milano@...
      Oyster Bay, NY 11771-0719    web:  www.theodoreroosevelt.org