Re: [tr-m] Signed Bussiness Cards

  • TRA
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2002
      The best person to consult about appraisals regarding TR-related items would
      be Peter Scanlan (rosepark@...). He is a highly regarded and very
      knowledgeable dealer and collector who specializes in all things related to
      TR.

      Best wishes from Oyster Bay,

      Linda E. Milano
      Assistant Director (516) 921-6319
      Theodore Roosevelt Association Fax: (516) 921-6481
      P.O. Box 719 E-Mail:
      TRA_Milano@...
      Oyster Bay, NY 11771-0719 web: www.theodoreroosevelt.org