Re: [tr-m] TR's Vice Presidency

  • Gerry O'Brien
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013
      Thank you, Genna!

      Gerry O'Brien
      www.gerryobrien.com

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Genna Rollins <rollinswrites@...>
      To: tr-m <tr-m@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Apr 27, 2013 8:29 pm
      Subject: RE: [tr-m] TR's Vice Presidency

      Gerry,

      Please contact Heather Cole, curator of the Theodore Roosevelt Collection at Harvard’s Houghton Library. I believe the TRC has binders of day-by-day events for TR’s presidency (and maybe his vice presidency, too).

      Here is her contact info:
      Assistant Curator of Modern Books & Manuscripts &
      Curator of the Theodore Roosevelt Collection
      Houghton Library, Harvard University
      Cambridge, MA 02138
      617.495.2449

      Kind regards,