RE: [tr-m] Question about TR at the AMNH [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013

      Hi, Alec!

      I was a volunteer tour guide at the American Musuem of Natural History for over 12 years, and remember the display case.  Not all of them were his, per se.  The police hat was a typical one that the rank and file police wore.

      The late John Gable, PhD, wrote a booklet about TR and the Museum.  I'll see if I can scrounge up copy of the text for you.

      Probably the best place for you to make contact with at the musuem would be the Department of Education.  They keep track of stuff like that.

      Hope this helps,

      Linda Milano