Re: [tr-m] 1904 Election and Missouri

  • Robert G Rafael Guber
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27 5:45 PM

      primary resource information is always the best. check the newspaper archives in loc.gov I believe they're also Missouri newspaper listings in genealogybank.com if you have access do you have access to a university library or most public libraries you can also check Pro quest HistoricalĀ  Newspapapers. I'd like to suggest oneĀ  surprising resource. there is a web site fultonhistory.com it is an exceedingly extensive collection of New York State newspapers but my guess is that in 1904 there was a lot of in-depth coverage or TRs State by State victories. Good Luck Rafael Guber