Theodore Roosevelt Association (TRA) Facebook Page - URL

  • SimonATL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      Happy New Year

      Fans of the TRA now can contribute to its interesting Facebook Page.

      Please check it out and click LIKE if you approve. We're already up to 2100+ members. See http://www.facebook.com/pages/Theodore-Roosevelt-Association/41852696878  and share your ideas.

      We share interesting facts about the life and times of the 26th President including interesting discussions of ideas and photos and art work.  The Facebook forum allows the use of both photos and graphics that Yahoo Groups does not easily support. So please check out the TRA group and contribute your ideas and suggestions.

      Please pass this URL around to anyone whom you think might be interested in TRa and his times.

      Thanks

      Keith Simon
      Yahoo TR Group Moderator and TRA Trustee