George Washington a TR Hero

  • kuniegel@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012

      One of the hardest things I have found in trying to develop the TR American Patriot dot com web site is the lack of negative and positive feedback. I try to apply common sense to the things I do and write for book descriptions and book title entries but I am operating without the benefit of honest reviews. Theodore Roosevelt actively sought the advice of friends when developing his plans and speeches.

       If anyone has the time or notion to help me with the current task that I have undertaken, check out what I am doing with my latest edition to the site.

      “A COMPILATION OF THE MESSAGES AND PAPERS OF THE PRESIDENTS”

       BY JAMES D. RICHARDSON

      After a great deal of  thought about how to present these 18 volumes I decided to cut them up and make a separate production for each president and turn each administrative year into a chapter (along with a few other production decisions). The first volume is now up on the site. Any and all feedback in any area would be greatly appreciated. I am most eager to hear what TR fans think about what I have done with the George Washington book photo introduction.

      The web site title photo text area was added earlier this year and there remains a lot of photos from previous books just waiting for someone to submit learned text.

      Richardson, James D.    A compilation of the Messages and papers of the President Includes Authors thoughts,  Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation, The Constitution

      Richardson, James D.    George Washington A compilation of the Messages and papers of the President

      Richardson, James D.    John Adams A compilation of the Messages and papers of the President 11-26-12

      Richardson, James D.    Thomas Jefferson A compilation of the Messages and papers of the President 11-26-12

      Richardson, James D.     James Madison A compilation of the Messages and papers of the President 11-26-12