Re: [tr-m] Re: Holdings at Sagemore Hill

  • Constance Moore
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 26, 2012
      Thank you for the information. I will contact the archivist about the letter. It does speak "William" but I am unable to decipher the rest of the sentence. The rest of the paragraph talks about customs so I believe the etchings were sent.

      Another interesting gift from the Storers is the Encke painting of Roosevelt in the military uniform. There are two letters I found that refer to it.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Nov 23, 2012, at 3:31 PM, "Linda E. Milano" <lindamilano721@...> wrote:

      Actually, there are some pieces at Sagamore Hill (when it's open) that still belong to various members of the Roosevelt Family, and are on loan to the National Park Service.  Yes, everything's packed away for the modernization/upgrade, I was just saying that was where TR had those items.