Join us at the 93rd Annual Meeting of the Theodore Roosevelt Association

  • Bodine, Larry (LNG-HBE)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012

      Join us at the 93rd Annual Meeting of the Theodore Roosevelt Association

      October 25-28, 2012

      Union League Club-Chicago

      http://www.traannualmeeting2012.org

      Our 2012 Annual Meeting will examine:

      ·         The 1912 Progressive Party Convention

      ·         The assassination attempt on TR’s life in Milwaukee

      ·         Jane Addams of Hull House fame who seconded TR's nomination

      Our keynote speaker, United States Senator Kent Conrad, who will all provide an impressive line-up for the 93rd annual meeting of the TRA. The United States Secret Service will be honored for Agent William J. Craig’s service to President Roosevelt in 1902, as well.

      Visit us at www.traannualmeeting2012.org to see list of other speakers, events, and meeting details. Historical background on our topics, as well as registration and sponsorship opportunities make your visit to Chicago fun and memorable.

      Larry Bodine

      Chicago Bull Moose Chapter, TRA

      630.942.0977 | cell 630.310.1377

      Larry.Bodine@...