Did TR profit by reading Francis Parkman's "Montcalm and Wolfe"?

  • kuniegel@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2012

      I have just added two new books to the TRAmericanPatriot.com web site. "Hero Tales" by TR and Lodge & the "Oregon Tail" by Francis Parkman. There are 9 other volumes by Parkman that are planned, two of which are just about completed "Montcalm and Wolfe" V1 & V2. I enjoy reviewing these books on my car radio while traveling. When I put up the Montcalm and Wolfe books try a word search for "conspicuous merit" and see if you can relate what Parkman wrote about during the French and Indian War and how our intrepid Hero's “Standard Operating Procedures” during his service as New York City Police Commissioner had the same results!

       RJK

      Theodore Roosevelt’s Ethical Values are needed today!

      50 Free Books (Sorted by Author Quick link) Including Audio Versions!

          Established  March 4, 2011

      A Force For Good Can Not Be Destroyed, It Can Only Be Forgotten.

      We now have a Thousand Dollars for our first PTA (Parents Teachers Association) essay contest. If you are the first High School PTA to organize an essay contest the money will be yours to spend as you wish. Use the "contact us" link for details.

      Our library is searchable for words and phrases. This is the first web site of its kind. You now have the power to research a topic and copy what you like.