High School PTA or PTO TR Essay contest funded.

  • kuniegel@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2012

      We now have a Thousand Dollars for our first PTA (Parents Teachers Association) essay contest. If you are the first High School PTA to organize an essay contest the money will be yours to spend as you wish. Use the contact us link for details.
      http://www.tramericanpatriot.com/

      Actually I would like the contest to be a competition between two school. Each school will submitting 50 of their best essays to be judged by  the TR American Patriot Web Site Members. I will match the money available and both schools will receive $1000 for participation with the winner having the honor to be the "First TR Essay Contest Winner" all contestants will be treated to learning about what a life well lived can accomplish.

      Oh we now have 48 book on our web site. Do you know a school that would like a $1000 dollars?