Bamie

  • kuniegel@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2012
      Years ago I believe I read a book by TR sister Bamie. Did she write a book? If you know:  What was the title and the copy right date (I can only put books up on the web pre 1923) . I purchase most of the books on my web site from Ebay but have not seen anything by her. If she did write a book where might I find a digital copy or a copy that someone may let me scan if it is not for sale?

      I have put off advertisement of my web site until I fund a High School $1000 essay contest for a PTA or PTO association ( This should happen before Summer). If their are no takers I will add to the contest until I get a taker. I am thinking I would like the school that wishes to do the essay contest to do a survey before and after asking who the Students think is the most influential President since 1900.

      The High School Essay book will be: The Boys' Life of Theodore Roosevelt, BY HERMANN HAGEDORN

      Members TRAmericanPatriot.Com will judge the essay contest. If you want to be part of Hermann Hagedorn's  wish to have students learn about TR's concept of good citizenship (Hagedorn was the founder of the Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Association). I hope those who wish to have students know more about TR will consider becoming a member of the web site to help judge the contest or to help find a High School that wishes the money.