Working hard to provide action opportunities for fellow citizens

  • kuniegel@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2012
      I am looking forward to a small $1000 ad campaign to promote TR. I was not sure whether to spend money on advertising or to just start putting up money for the essay section of the web site. Since it is a election year I chose the latter. There were a number of books that were loading slow that has been corrected. I will have replaced hundreds of files by the end of next week so that the new closing monologue appears with all audio and text books. It has only taken one year to perfect this document that perfectly explains the reason behind the web site. I have completed and upload the last of “The Leatherstocking Tales” and am working on a book description for the final volume and am very pleased with the first draft.

      I am sixty two years old today and feel fortunate to have an opportunity to be actively working to try and do something to help a few others recognize the trail  TR blazed which leads to better government using a philosophy others fear to use. It is my belief that he is trying to guide us through a jungle of corrupt selfish government if we look at his life's story.

      Here is the new text replacement that explains how the web site will give our citizens an opportunity to take action when faced with a day who's low declining sun sees no worthy action done.

      Theodore Roosevelt lived his life in a manner that is the only way possible to make government responsive to the people. He has written how to make meaningful reform possible not only for his generation but for future generations, if we read what he has said. We only need to interest others in reading what he has said to transform our government.

      Reading the books on TR AMERICAN PATRIOT DOT COM  and having others do the same, will develop citizens and leaders capable of transforming American politics into a system of government that will be honest, and responsive to “a square deal”. A square deal has no special deals for the rich, the middle class, or the poor. Our government today has degenerated into a system that rewards citizens for not being productive. It promotes entitlements under the guise of helping people, when in fact it only helps politicians to protect their own royal positions. Policies that foster a special privileged class was the type of government policies Theodore Roosevelt fought against and won. He was a visionary. He knew this fight would need to be fought through the ages if we were to keep our country strong. He was an intrepid pioneer that blazed a trail through a jungle of corrupt government, so that others might follow his proven and highly successful common sense approach toward honest government. His fearless course helped make America a beacon of hope to all that seek justice. His endless devotion to America helped make America a super power that no just nation has needed to fear as long as our citizens value his lofty resolute square deal policy toward our fellow citizens and those of other nations.

      Theodore Roosevelt’s greatest gift to this country is before us. It is not in the past, if we as Americans recognize that his message is not just a story from American history pages. His message is an example, clearly defined. It details actions that are required if we desire to do something meaningful for our country. Join the good fight today. You only need to read and interest others to do the same.

      David Boyd, repeating what he had read, once said, “The person we become is because of our experiences in life, the people we meet, and the books we read.” It is time to have others meet Theodore Roosevelt. It is time for a Theodore Roosevelt revival, “Fear God and do your own part”. Dare to help make Theodore Roosevelt the standard and not the exception. America needs to adopt a wise, fearless and honest role model as the standard we revere, so that our public servants know what we expect. The first step to honest government is no harder than setting proper standards of conduct for our public servants through the use of a proper role model. Can you find one quality in Theodore Roosevelt that is not right in a public servant?  If you think you can, I bet your conjecture is based upon something other than truth and honest reasoning and this American would love an opportunity to debate any such conjecture.