Andre Roosevelt

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2011

      I've got quite a bit on Andre Roosevelt, first cousin once removed of TR, but not much specifically on his film-making, especailly in Bali.  There is a museum in Australia that is putting together an exhibit on him, and is asking for information.  I sent them all I had, with photos.  If anyone could add to that, I would appreciate it.

      You can reach her at Gael.Newton@..., but  would also appreciate a copy of anything you send.

      Thanks,