Re: [tr-m] Re: Almanac of Theodore Roosevelt

  • rkuniegel@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2011
      One of the best sources For insight into

      Sent from my iPod

      On Oct 31, 2011, at 1:49 PM, "SimonATL" <simonatl@...> wrote:

      John

      There are 2 websites related to Theodore Roosevelt.
      One is the official Theodore Roosevelt Association (TRA) website at www.theodoreroosevelt.org and also the Wikipedia online article on TR located at www.wikipedia.org/theodore_roosevelt

      At the official TRA site, there is a ton of information originally set up by Rogina Jefferies and developed over the period of more than a decade.

      The TRA is currently considering the modernization of the website and the use of other information technologies.

      There is also a Facebook group for the Theodore Roosevelt Association.

      Keith

    • rkuniegel@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2011
        My Brother Theodore Roosevelt is a great source
         If you would like the URL let me know