Re: [tr-m] TR in a Jiu Jitsu Gi

  • Robert G Rafael Guber
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2011
      Thanks for the reply. I have a friendi Japan who is looking for me on the chance that it may be in a private collection.

      On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Linda E. Milano <lindamilano721@...> wrote:

      As far as I know, he was never photographed in a Gi.  His main reason for stuying Jiu-Jitsu was he was looking for exercise that was less dangerous than mountain climbing, etc.  He felt is was his duty to the American people not to engage in pursuits that might kill him.  Don't forget, he lost the vision in one eye during boxing in the White House.