TR / The roll model We Need

  • kuniegel@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2011
      TR had a knack for recognizing root causes to problems. There were many reactionaries in his day that were egger to deal with symptoms of root problems without recognizing what really needed to be done to cure the real cause that produced the ancillary problems.  Right now I see people trying to find good candidates to be responsive public servants. The lack of good public servants is a reflection of an electorate that is not educated about how demanding high standards in their day-to-day lives will produce good public servants that will reflect their interests.

      If ever the people become awakened to an issue the politicians will follow. The root problem we have today is an electorate that needs to have high standards. They need a role model to make this possible. TR is the roll model that we need. To make TR a roll model we need people to read about him and understand him.

      My web site is set up to have people submit book essays for a cash prize. I will be putting up $1000. For the best of 100 submitted essays to be judged by the web site members. Is there anyone on this web site that will help me find a High School to have 100 students participate. The winner will have the money donated to the school in their name.

      TRAmericanPatriot.com